Create your own templates in Plexie
Plexie custom templates are a great way for you to maintain consistency across your documents and to leverage all the style and layout work you have already done. Custom templates are help you:
- Reuse the style, layout and default text you have created in an existing document
- Quickly get started creating new documents based on your templates
- Ensure consistency across document authors
Plexie provides standard default templates, but now you can create your own custom templates yourself. We call these “Team Templates” as they are available for use by all users in your workspace.
How to Create a Template
- Open a page that you’d like to make into a template.
- Select Page Properties > Create Template
You will now see your new template available for use under the Plexie Templates > Team list as shown below
How to Update a Template
- Create a page based on the template you’d like to update. You will just use this page to update the template. You may remove it once you have completed the template update.
- Select Page Properties > Update Template
- Choose the existing template you’d like to replace using the current Plexie page. You can select any existing template, it does not have to be the original template you used.
Enjoy Custom Teamplates!
Plexie templates are extremely powerful and are a great way to save your team time and increase adoption and use of Plexie. Experiment, try new things, have fun!