Add Image or Video
Adding Images and Videos
There are four ways to add an image or video into a Plexie document:
- Drag and Drop – an image or video file from another application or your file manager directly onto a page
- Copy and Paste – Copy (Ctl-C) an image or video file from another application or your file managing and paste it into your page.
- Insert Dialog – Click the plus sign +, then the image icon, and find and insert your image or video
- Paste Movie URL – Copy the URL of an online videos such as YouTube or Vimeo and simply paste that URL text into Plexie.
Add Media You've Already Added to a Document
To add an image that has already been uploaded to Plexie document, do the following:
- Select the + menu
- Select the image icon
- Select “From Plexie” in the Insert dialog
- Select the picture you would like to insert and click “Place Visual”