Add Image or Video
Adding Images and Videos
There are four ways to add an image or video into a Plexie:
- Drag and Drop – an image or video file from another application or your file manager directly onto a page
- Copy and Paste – Copy (Ctl-C) an image or video file from another application or your file managing and paste it into your page.
- Insert Dialog – Click the plus sign +, then the image icon, and find and insert your image or video
- Paste Movie URL – Copy the URL of an online videos such as YouTube or Vimeo and simply paste that URL text into Plexie.
Add Media You've Already Added to Plexie
To add an image that has already been uploaded to Plexie, do the following:
- Select the + menu
- Select the image icon
- Select “From Plexie” in the Insert dialog
- Select the picture you would like to insert and click “Place Visual”