Getting Started: Welcome to Plexie
What is Plexie used for?
Plexie is your home for team collaboration, content management, and project management, whether it’s for personal use, for teams, businesses or enterprises. Unlike other platforms, Plexie allows users to create and share information and easily customize the look and feel of each document to match your needs. From jotting down notes, to developing strategic plans, wikis, knowledge bases, and more – Plexie offers an engaging experience.
- A workspace is where you’ll store your Plexie documents and manage content.
- A document belongs to a workspace and consists of your personal or team’s collaboration, content, and project management.
- There are three ways you can create a document.
- You can start by using one our built-in templates via the Template Gallery.
- You can also start from scratch with a blank canvas.
- Alternatively, you can use one of our premium templates, offered for PRO users.
When you create your first document, you’ll get a pop-up template gallery with a variety of categories and offerings.
What are Plexie Workspaces?
After you’ve initially signed up, we ask you to create and name your workspace.
Your workspace is your personal hub, private and controlled by you. You decide what content to create and modify. Invite others in or keep it as your personal space – you decide! Each Plexie workspace offers a Private Plexie Document space and a Team Plexie Documents space. Free accounts come with one workspace. For more, visit our pricing page.
Creating your first document in Plexie
To the left, you’ll see a dark blue menu bar. Towards the middle of the menu, you’ll see Personal Plexie and Team Plexie.
Decide where you’d like to store your document and then click Create Document. Click on Plexie Templates to view our template gallery.
Browse our template gallery, preview and select ‘Use’ on a template of your choosing.