How to Get The Most Out Of Our Templates
How to use Plexie Templates
Plexie comes with a libary of standard templates that you can use and also customize for your own needs.
How to Use Standard Templates
Standard templates are available in two places:
- The Plexie Template menu item in the left pane
- When adding a new page to a Plexie.
How to Create You Own Template
- Open a page that you’d like to make into a template.
- Select Page Properties > Create Template
You will now see your new template available for use under the Plexie Templates > Team list as shown below:
How to Update a Template
- Create a page based on the template you’d like to update. You will just use this page to update the template. You may remove it once you have completed the template update.
- Select Page Properties > Update Template
- Choose the existing template you’d like to replace using the current Plexie page. You can select any existing template, it does not have to be the original template you used.
Enjoy Custom Templates!
Plexie templates are extremely powerful and are a great way to save your team time and increase adoption and use of Plexie. Experiment, try new things, have fun!